Access and Facilities
• Is Deepwater Plaza wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Deepwater Plaza is an easily accessible, single-level shopping centre. The centre can be accessed by wheelchair via the car park, bus stops and from Woy Woy Train Station. Lifts are located within the multi-deck car park. Disabled amenities are located opposite Gloria Jeans and adjacent to the Commonwealth Bank.
• Are wheelchairs available to hire at Deepwater Plaza?
Currently wheelchairs are not available for hire, due to ongoing Covid-19 safety management. Learn more about Covid-19 safety standards here.
• Where are the amenities located at Deepwater Plaza?
There are two sets of amenities available at Deepwater Plaza, located opposite Gloria Jeans and adjacent to the Commonwealth Bank. Our Parents Room is located opposite Gloria Jeans along with disabled amenities. A disabled toilet is also located adjacent to the Commonwealth Bank. You can view a centre map here.
• Does Deepwater Plaza have a Parents Room?
Yes. Our Parents Room is located opposite Gloria Jeans at the main entrance to Deepwater Plaza. The Parents Room is equipped with a microwave, changing tables, a private feeding room and toilets, including a children’s toilet.
• Is there a concierge or information desk?
There is no information desk at Deepwater Plaza, however for enquiries, please visit the Centre Management Office located on the outside of the centre next door to Liquorland, opposite the multi-deck car park.
• Where would I enquire about lost and found items at Deepwater Plaza?
Please enquire at the Centre Management Office, located on the outside of the centre next door to Liquorland, opposite the multi-deck car park.
• Is there a community noticeboard in the centre?
Yes, a community noticeboard is located in the corridor adjacent to the Commonwealth Bank. Feel free to drop in community notices to Centre Management which can be displayed in the noticeboard, subject to approval.
• Does Deepwater Plaza have a food court?
There is no food court at Deepwater Plaza however there are several casual dining options and cafes with seating available. Explore our centre directory for a list of dining venues at Deepwater Plaza.
• Is Deepwater Plaza walking distance from the train or bus stop?
Yes! Deepwater Plaza is located directly opposite Woy Woy Train Station. There are bus stops at the train station, on Railway Street and on George Street outside Priceline Pharmacy at Deepwater Plaza.
• What train lines go to Deepwater Plaza?
Woy Woy Train Station is a major stop and location on the Central Coast & Newcastle line with most north and south bound trains stopping at Woy Woy station.
Visit www.transportnsw.info for more information and timetables.
• What bus routes go to Deepwater Plaza?
Busways operate several routes to and from major Central Coast suburbs to the shopping centre including from Umina, Gosford, and Kariong. Buses stop directly outside the centre on George Street as well at Woy Woy Train Station and Railway Street. Visit www.busways.com.au for more information and timetables.
• How do I get to Deepwater Plaza by car?
Deepwater Plaza is located directly opposite Woy Woy Train Station on Railway Street. The centre can be accessed by car from Kariong via Woy Woy Road, from Gosford via Brisbane Water Drive and from Kincumber/Erina via Empire Bay Drive onto Blackwall Road.
• Where can I catch a taxi or rideshare at Deepwater Plaza?
A taxi rank is conveniently located on George Street outside Liquorland or from Woy Woy Train Station.
Parking at Deepwater Plaza
• Is free parking available?
Yes, parking at Deepwater Plaza is free.
• Where are the disabled car parking spaces located at Deepwater Plaza?
There are several disabled parking spaces available for your convenience, located on the ground level of the multi-deck car park and outside the Coles entrance in the Coles car park off Charlton Street.
• Is staff car parking available?
No. Car parking spaces are available for customers of Deepwater Plaza only. We ask staff to park in the long-term commuter car parking spaces of the multi-deck car park, level 1A and above.
• Is long term car parking available at Deepwater Plaza?
Shopping centre parking in the multi-deck car park is timed 4-hour parking. For longer term and commuter parking, level 1A and above in the multi-deck car park is unrestricted.
• Is short term parking available at Deepwater Plaza?
Parking in the Coles car park off Charlton Street is timed 2-hour parking. There is also quick-shop 15-minute rear to kerb parking available on George Street.
• Are there charging stations available for electric cars?
No, this is not available at Deepwater Plaza.
• Does Deepwater Plaza have free WIFI?
No, free WIFI is not available at Deepwater Plaza.
• Is there a playground for children at Deepwater Plaza?
Yes! Maritime Mania is a free children’s play gym, located outside The Reject Shop.
• Is there a Justice of the Peace at Deepwater Plaza?
For advice on locating a Justice of the Peace within the local area, please contact Centre Management on 02 4379 9999.
• Are there Covid-19 restrictions at Deepwater Plaza?
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority. Please follow guidelines and instructions, including maximum occupancy numbers of each individual store at Deepwater Plaza. Where applicable, please use the QR code to sign-in at casual dining stores and cafes at the centre. If you have any cold and flu like symptoms, please do you part in helping to stop the spread and do not visit Deepwater Plaza.
• Is Deepwater Plaza Covid-19 safe?
Deepwater Plaza continues to monitor Covid-19 and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, and we will continue to create a safe and welcoming experience for customers. We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene practices which you can read more about here. If you have cold and flu like symptoms, we ask that you do not enter Deepwater Plaza.
• Is there hand sanitiser available?
There are hand sanitiser stations at all entrances to Deepwater Plaza. Individual stores also have hand sanitiser available.
• Are there phone charging stations available?
No, there are not phone charging stations at Deepwater Plaza.
• Are public telephones available at Deepwater Plaza?
Yes, there is a public telephone located on the veranda at the taxi rank outside Liquorland on George Street.
Centre Trading Hours
• What are the opening hours at Deepwater Plaza?
• How late is Deepwater Plaza open?
• What are the Christmas trading hours?
• What time is Coles Supermarket at Deepwater Plaza open?
• Are stores open on Sundays?
• Are gift cards for Deepwater Plaza available to buy?
Yes. Deepwater Plaza gift cards are available to purchase from the Centre Management Office Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Deepwater Plaza gift cards are available to use at any store at Deepwater Plaza that accepts Eftpos.
• Is there free entertainment available at Deepwater Plaza?
Free entertainment is usually available during school holidays, Christmas and at other various times during the year. Keep an eye on our website for events and entertainment information.
• What special offers are available?
You can keep up to date with special offers from stores at Deepwater Plaza by visiting the Offers page on our website to keep up to date with the latest offers, new store openings and more.